Why take the iOS 10 Deployment in the Enterprise course?
Do you have users with iPhones and iPads in your business but don’t know how to efficiently deploy, secure and manage them?
Are you getting requests for iOS devices to be used at work but haven’t the technical knowledge to configure and look after them?
Have you a need to understand how to mass deploy and manage iOS devices effectively?
We have created the “iOS Deployment in the Enterprise” course to teach IT professionals the key concepts and skills required to successfully execute an iOS deployment. Whilst this course is called “iOS Deployment in the Enterprise,” IT professionals working within other sectors, including Education have benefited from the topics taught on this course.
What the iOS Deployment in the Enterprise course will teach you:
- Key features of the iOS Devices including the new and updated features included in iOS 10.
- How iPhone/iPad fits into the education and corporate space, and how to create a comprehensive Deployment strategy.
- What are MDM, VPP and DEP services and how to choose the right solution for your business.
- In-house app distribution explained.
- How to get the best out of an iOS device and increase productivity.
- iOS integration with Microsoft Exchange services such as active sync, remote wipe, Microsoft Direct Push services, Microsoft Autodiscovery.
- Networking capabilities available on iOS devices, Wi-Fi configuration and troubleshooting, Email accounts, File sharing and cloud-based storage access. VPN, and MDM integration.
- Security best practices with relation to iOS, Apps and hardware security.
- Troubleshooting tips and solutions for iOS devices.
- How to save time and money by efficiently supporting iOS devices. Plus much more!
As iOS devices continue to dominate business and enterprise mobility and far outnumber Macs in most enterprise organisations, it is critical that your teams can handle the deployment of iOS devices as expertly and securely as possible.
We have created the “iOS Deployment in the Enterprise” course to address this issue, and teaches IT professionals the key concepts and skills required to successfully execute an iOS deployment. Whilst this course is called “iOS Deployment in the Enterprise,” IT professionals working within other sectors, including Education have benefited from the topics taught on this course.
Deploying iPhone, iPod and iPad:
Learn how to easily activate a batch of iOS devices, prepare access to network services and enterprise data, determine policies and an overview of over-the-air enrollment
Creating and Deploying Configuration Profiles:
Learn about Apple’s iPhone Configuration Utility. With this tool, you will create and edit configuration profiles, install configuration profiles as well as update and remove configuration profiles
Learn how to deploy iTunes including access to settings which help with the rapid deployment of iPhones and iPads including, Quick activation mode and implementing iTunes restrictions.
Learn about iOS device security layer. This layer of security includes integrated features, methods and functions that prevent unauthorised use of an iOS device. The course will cover all managed settings including Passcode settings, restriction settings, Wi-Fi settings, VPN settings, Email settings, Exchange settings, LDAP servings, Calendar settings, SCEP settings, and advanced settings.
Learn how iOS devices secure data on the device itself. This layer consists of several integrated features, methods and functions that prevent unauthorised access to this data.
Learn how iOS devices secure the network over which an iOS device transmits and receives data. This layer consists of several integrated features, methods and functions that prevent unauthorised access to data sent to and from the device.
The next layer of security on iOS secures application data and network credentials. This layer consists of several integrated features, methods and functions that are designed to prevent unauthorised access to data stored on the device. Runtime protection technologies that protect applications and system files.
Learn how to implement Apple Configurator. Understand Prepare, Supervise and Assign modes.
Learn how the the iPhone supports over the air enrollment and configuration. Understand what technologies and required for this service.
Understand how to deploy applications to your end users including native and web applications.
Third Party Products:
We will discuss and compare third party solutions for deployment on iPhones and iPads including AirWatch.
Learn how to support and troubleshoot iOS effectively